I could never be a vegan. I mean, I have never really considered being a vegan, nor am I considering it now. But I just feel the need to express my deep and undying love for all things dairy. Milk, cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese, butter! How could I live without these things?
Here of some of my current favorites in the land of dairy:
Weight Watchers String Cheese: This stuff is honestly the best string cheese I have ever had. It is soft and very, very stringy, making peeling fun, and the food lasts longer, therefore I feel fuller. Plus it has a sharp tangy taste that other lowfat string cheeses just can't compare with. I keep this stuff in the fridge at work and it makes for a great mid morning snack.
Over the Moon Chocolate Milk: This milk brands itself as a non-fat, lower sugar, lower calorie chocolate milk that doesn't compromise the classic taste of chocolate milk. I am usually skeptical of that kind of promise. Sorry, but anything with fat and sugar is going to beat the healthy alternative. Well, not in this case! I actually prefer the Over the Moon Chocolate milk to the full-fat stuff. One serving is very, very filling and totally curbs my chocolate craving.
Chobani Non-fat Greek Yogurt: I saved the best for last. Can I tell you how much I love, love, love this stuff. It is high in protein, so it is very filling. It is delicious, way better than regular yogurt. It is full of good bacteria. I like to eat mine with honey and nuts stirred in. MMMMMMmmmm. People, try this. You won't regret it.
I love dairy. i haven't tried those specific brands, but I love all of those things very much! agreed. thank you cows. :)
ReplyDeletemonthly reminder. update. :)
ReplyDelete